Life
If you give up your life - or any part of it - for the sake of Christ, He always finds ways to give it back to you.

"...I have come that they might have life, and that they have it more abundantly." (John 10:10)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Paddleboat Outing

This cute little raccoon was at Beth's site Sunday evening, playing and sleeping.
My sister-in-law, carol came down from NC to join us for a couple of days. This is her rv (left) next to mine.
Carol's dog Maggie silhouetted in Monday's sunrise.
Left to right: Jean, Liz, Carol, and Beth ready to take the paddleboat for a spin on the lake.
It was a slow spin with Beth and me pedaling the squeaky pedals. It was quieter if only one of us pedaled, so Beth and I took turns.
Annoyed this heron & he flew to the top of a tall pine. We keep disturbing his morning fishing grounds.
Damselfly along for the ride.
Sailboat reflection. We pedaled around for over 2 hours...fun time.
Back in my RV, Beth's dog, Peaches found & enjoyed Bandit's (cat) bed.
How many people & pets can fit in a little RV? Liz, Bandit, Carol, Maggie, Beth, Peaches & Roe on the floor.
Later another women's rv forum member, Sarah (bluepinecones) came over & Sarah handily beat Carol and I at a card game (Hand & Foot). Then the whole gang shared a shrimp dinner with rice & beans, broccoli, garlic bread & fruit. I got one good picture of the whole group which I accidentally deleted from my camera before putting them on the computer. Sarah is coming back tomorrow, so we'll try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment