Life
If you give up your life - or any part of it - for the sake of Christ, He always finds ways to give it back to you.

"...I have come that they might have life, and that they have it more abundantly." (John 10:10)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blue-tiful Day

Whooo says it's going go be a blue-tiful day?
I do! I do!
And so it was when I arrived at Honeycomb Campground in Lake Guntersville, AL, where I found Beth still trying to get a good picture of a turtle poking it head out of the water. We'll work on it while I'm here for a week.
The blue-tiful site Beth picked out for me on the water.
Bandit and Roe enjoying the blue-tiful view. Bandit is in his new screen enclosure.
After a shrimp & salad & watermelon dinner with Beth and Jean, Beth and I took the kayaks out. Had to get the obligatory butt shot of Beth. She expects it of me.
Dueling cameras...
Osprey...not a very good picture.
I like the looks and size of Beth's new kayak. We're planning to try each other's out.
Elephant ears along the bank.
Belted Kingfisher?
Great Blue-tiful heron
Want to paddle with us into the sunset? I hear it will be blue-tiful.

Ooo...that little opening is calling me...an adventure for another day.
Back to the blue-tiful sunset.
Flying home to roost
Nighty-night
Paddling home
Told ya'!

2 comments:

  1. Very awesome. I love your site. Makes me want to come back down and be on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm BLUE that I can't be having adventures like yours. Gotta get a little screen enclosure like Bandit's for Pearl. Where? (Great little bluebird on the "peed" sign. Was that intentional?)

    ReplyDelete