Life
If you give up your life - or any part of it - for the sake of Christ, He always finds ways to give it back to you.

"...I have come that they might have life, and that they have it more abundantly." (John 10:10)

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Navajo Nation

Use your imagination as we travel through the Navajo Nation Indian Reservation in northeast Arizona.
Bring your own water.
Vermillion Cliffs
Old Trading Post....Navajo Indians from the reservation were peddling their jewelry and pottery here.
At least we can go forward...
Marble Canyon
Navajo Bridge over the Colorado River
View from the bridge.
Glen Canyon
White Mesa
Colorful sandstone formations.

A short panorama as we approach monument Valley:
The famous viewpoint...
Bad storm coming...
Don't think we'll take a tour today.
Leaving Monument Valley
Mexican Hat, UT
Whew, outran the storms finally.


2 comments:

  1. May I lend you some Tony Hillerman books on your return?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, Mary Ann. I love to read books set in areas I've visited. I confess I had to Google his name.

    ReplyDelete