Life
If you give up your life - or any part of it - for the sake of Christ, He always finds ways to give it back to you.

"...I have come that they might have life, and that they have it more abundantly." (John 10:10)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Grand Teton National Park

Want to join us for a tour through the Tetons? First view is from about 100 miles away.
Getting closer
I already forgot which river this is...
Same mystery river
Don't worry, it'll come to me
Arch made of elkhorns in downtown Jackson, WY.
Park Entrance
Ah, snow-capped mountains, blue sky, fluffy white clouds...who could ask for more?
Roe posing
"Wandering Star" posing
Canyon between the mountains

Joselyn & me posing
Jackson Lake
View from the campground

Along the path in the campground
I've got to look this one up....not sure what it is....big bird, though.
Bandit knows there's something in there. I saw both chipmunks and moles, so not sure which one he saw.
Roe resting at the campsite.
Hope you enjoyed the views.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures, always wanted to go to the
    Tetons, the bird looks like the Gray Jay, one of
    my favorites as well as that beautiful blue and
    black Steller Jay. Roe is certainly enjoying that
    fresh mountain air.

    ReplyDelete