Life
If you give up your life - or any part of it - for the sake of Christ, He always finds ways to give it back to you.

"...I have come that they might have life, and that they have it more abundantly." (John 10:10)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The river was calling yet again yesterday, and Ev and I had a great paddle in spite of the heat. Ev took some great pictures too...I especially like the butterflies.


Some feathered friends...
I think this is a Limpkin, and if so, according to Birdie's field guide, the pale color means it's a juvenile.

Female Wood Duck with ducklings

Daddy wood Duck

Common Moorhen

And the ever present reptiles


The fish...spotted gar

And the humans...Ev

And me

We made it!

Join us for a little Silver River serenade...


3 comments:

  1. Another relaxing day on the river for you! Thanks for sharing it, now get packed and on the road! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and it looks like you had another great day on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, you are awesome at this kayaking, photographing, bird IDing. I think you are ready to hit the road GF. Be safe, have fun. Birdie in Paradise

    ReplyDelete